So glad my husband is doing better. He had back surgery almost 10 weeks ago. It was difficult to come home and always find him sitting on the couch. He is the type of guy that never stops. Now when I come home he might not even be there! He's doing things, like taking the car for an oil change. He is going to try golf tomorrow!
Having him is the first thing on my Christmas list.
Digital Delights is the maker of these wonderful, meaningful digital stamps.
I printed the sentiment larger than the image, to accentuate how important George is to me. I chalked a heart by making a stencil out of copy paper. I outlined it in Stickles.
The packages are colored with Prismacolor markers. The lacy die cut is from my Card Club I attend. I don't know who made it.
I used Totally Tartan paper from DD.
The gems are from Hobby Lobby. The ribbon is Offray from a trip I took years ago to their outlet store in Pennsylvania.
The card stock is CTMH cranberry.
Challenges I am entering with this card:
1.Divas by Design - Anything Goes
2. Just Keep On Creating - Christmas
3. My Mum's Craft Shop - Winter Wonderland
4. Penny's paper-crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Whimsy Stamps - Traditional Christmas Colors
6. Clear It Out Challenge - Red (CTMH Cardstock 2002, Ribbon 2004)
7. Craft-room challenge - Punches and Dies
8. Crafty Sentiments Design - Christmas
9. Each Card A Party! - Winter Wonderland
10. papelitos challenges - Anything Goes
11. Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
12. Top Tip Tuesday - Hearts
13. Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
14. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Winter
15. Cards for Men - Anything goes
16..The Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas anything goes
17. Forever Friends - Ribbon or Twine
18. Kaboodle Doodles - Use Plaid
Hope you like it. Be SURE to check out Digital Delights.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving here in the states,