Some beautiful digital stamp sets from Digital Delights...and digital papers, too!
Big sale going on right now!
Here's the three that I used on this card:
Christmas Sentiments Set
now on sale!
Candy Cane Lane Paper Pack
now on sale!
These three items are so easy to use. Once you have them in your computer files, you can print them any size, and combine them to make great easy to use images! The papers match perfectly, and you can even get the stamps colored for you, making cardmaking a snap.
I made the black background using a Darice Die in my Vagabond. I used Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits to color the candy and bow, and Stickles to make the candy sparkle.
To shade with color like this, see my tutorial here.
The ribbon is CTMH, and I used my Singer to sew. I also used Distress Ink to finish the edges of the paper and images.
Entered in some challenges:
1. Fetch a Sketch - sketch
2. DL.Art - any Oct/Nov/Dec holiday
3. Forever Friends - Anything Goes
4. Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
5. ABC Christmas - Use Vibrant Colors
6. Lady Anne's - Anything Goes (use a stamp)
7. Just Keep on Creating - Christmas
8. Little Red Wagon - Coloring
9. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Lots of Layers
10. Whimsy Stamps - Traditional Christmas colors
Hope you like...visit Digital Delights to get the cutest images...many now on sale!