The Pretty Patterns Design Team has made some gorgeous inspiration pieces for you to view on the
My Time Made Easy Challenge Blog, and this is one of them. Be sure to check out all the DT cards! Visit their blogs for details.
I used the Paws-itively Sweet Digital Stamp Set.
So much fun! I paper pieced the kitty, and embossed the license (only used the bottom half, which I combined with a sentiment in my photo program) with a Darice folder in my Vagabond machine.
The paisley paper is from Hobby Lobby, and so is the ribbon. I used Stickles in Silver, black eyelets from my stash, and a Martha Stewart punch to make the lace strip.
And there are my clouds again...
I am entering the following challenges with my card:
1. Crafty Creations - no flowers
2. Divas by Design -cute
4. Can You Digi It?- Favorite Animal
5. Everybody Art Challenge - Embossing
6. Scrap-Creations - Do It Digi
7. Papelitos Challenges - Anything Goes
8. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
9. Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
10. Victorine Stamps - Bingo (lace,ribbon, embossin')
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will decide to follow along with me...just join on the right!
Have fun checking out My Time Made Easy...paper crafting at it's BEST!