Years ago I remember Martha calling vintage glass ornaments, "Gaudy Balls". These remind me of those:
My Time Made Easy generously supplied me with the digis to make my card, since I am privileged to be on the Pretty Patterns Design Team for MTME!
Here is the sketch from MTME for you to use:
And here's my card:
I printed the sentiment directly on the background, and used a matching patterned paper to make tiny slivers of paper behind the ornaments.
I then printed the ornaments on white cs and colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and mineral spirits. They are strung with waxed flax. I attached three gems from Hobby Lobby, and ribbon from there, too. the cardstock is CTMH. I used Ranger Stickles to make the ornaments gaudy.
Hope you like it.
I am entering this card in some challenges:
1. Crimbo Crackers -Christmas anything goes
2. Aud Sentiments - Bingo (I used first vertical row)
3. Crafty Creations Challenge - Christmas is Coming
4. Creative Moments Blog - Anything Goes
5. House that Stamps Built - Non-traditionals Christmas Colors
Get on over to My Time Made Easy. More than Pretty Pattern Challenges, there are also color challenges, and awesome printables and packaging downloads to cut by hand or machine.