Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lady Bug Layers

I used an image from the sponsor, My Graffico.


My Graffico supplies the DT with beautiful images...


I just got a  new pack of paper from SU!'s Christmas Catalog. I used layer upon layer of papers, in the circles and the bug. The layered circle "flower" is from a tutorial here. Thanks Desire!

The background is also double layers of paper. Besides the paper I used Gems from Hobby Lobby, and ribbon from CTMH. 

The "cute as a bug" stamp is from "A Bug's Life" by Crafty Secrets. I chalked the background like I usually do...with chalks and a cloud stencil from CTMH.


So layer it up, and enter the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge...you could win!

Hugs,
...Bev


1 comment:

  1. Bev, this is just darling!! I love your paper flowers and design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!