Thursday, September 27, 2012

The White Wizard

Toby is so cute. He is one of Wendy's cuties over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo (alias Wendy)!
Right now there's a big SALE going on, so the already amazing prices are even MORE amazing!
Also...The CHALLENGE this week is Halloween Colors. Enter to win a $10 voucher for the DD store!
As a design team member, I get to play with all these adorable digis. This is my second card with this one.
Wizard Toby

I used the sentiment to make my background paper. It's a circular sentiment. Love that I can resize digital stamps. I used the same stamp on my last Toby card, in a completely different way. 
Halloween Sentiments Set
 I used my ever favorite CTMH cloud stencil with chalks for the background and colored the image with Prismacolor markers.
 The paper is from CTMH. The ribbon is from Walmart.

 Pearls from Hobby Lobby, Stickles from Ranger, and my singer to sew, sew, sew!

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Inky Impressions - Animals
My Mum's Craft Shop - Stars
Paper Pretties - Fall Inspired
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
Corrosive Challenges -  Animal Companions
That Craft Place - Bling


Enjoy your Halloween Preparations...it's part of the fun!

~Bev

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev!
    This is just darling! I love how you used the sentiment to create the blue background piece! Well Done!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, this is so cool..black and white and one extra color..he almost looks like a ghost kitty! I just colored this one and forgot about the stars in the hat until i saw your image..and then i said..oh yeah, there ARE stars in the hat..just goes to show how each image can look different based on how they are colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am late getting around this week Bev, this is FANTASTIC, love the layout. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!