I am loving this little tree! Digital Delights is so great. Not only cutie pies that you can create adorable projects with, but very artsy stamps as well. This is a digital image, which is what Wendy offers. She is amazing...coming up with new stamps all the time.
Garlands and Gifts Set
I have been on a "banner" kick, and love how they make the sentiment an awesome addition. It sort of makes it a focal point.
I used a snowflake die cut scrap as a stencil and used chalks to make the background. the gold is ribbon I picked up at Hobby Lobby. That's where I got the star brad as well.
I used Prismacolor Pencils with Minerals spirits to color the tree, Distress Ink to do the edges, the color is Broken China. Gold Stickles to dress up the tree, and black cardstock from Michael's.
The Out Of the Box technique is one of my favorites...just cut out part in a circle, and let the other sections overlap...easy peasy!
Challenges which I would like to enter with this card are...
1. Inky Impressions - Use something old
2. Papercraft Star - Christmas Tree
3. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Something New
4. Stampin' Royalty - Christmas/Winter
5. Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
6. Crafty Card Crew - Use a Star
7. Holly Jolly Christmas - Metallic
8. Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Sparkliscious
9. Loves Rubberstamp Challenge - Let It Snow
10. Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations - Christmas Trees
So visit Digital Delights for some fun to play with stuff...not just stamps and papers either!
Have fun with Christmastime...