This week, Tuesday Throwdown is challenging all participants to brighten up their New Year by using bright colors on their projects.
Here is my piece to inspire you...
I used an old glass plate and decoupage medium to coat it with paper and ink. The cakes are a digital stamp from Robyn's Fetish. They are also sponsoring this challenge, so you can actually win some of their adorable stamps!
The papers I used are from my stash. I took a day to organize my paper, and used some scraps in bright colors...lime green, lavender, pinks, blue, and turquoise. The lace was made with a Martha Stewart punch.
I am entering this plate in some spectacular challenges...wish me luck!
1. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Not a Card
2. Happy Campers - Food and Drink
3. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything but a card
4. A Gem of a Challenge - Lavender and Lace
5. Hiding in My Craft Room - Freestyle!
6. Anything But A Card - Anything or Your Favorite from 2012
7. Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
8. Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
9. Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
10. Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
11. Digital Tuesday - Layers
I hope you like the plate. I used it to hold my plastic forks for desserts at my New Year's Eve get-together.
|"Passing up cake is a big mistake!"|
Have the Happiest New Year Ever...