Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life's A Breeze!


Wow. I didn't realize how many people have digital designs for sale on the web.

This is another design that I never sold, so I am using it myself...it belongs to me! I love this window. When I was in high school art class, I drew curtains all the time. We used to have 2 1/2 hours of drawing homework per week, and I would draw my living room, and all the windows had curtains, valances, drapes. This was a fun image to draw, and it's even more fun to use!

The CS is all CTMH. The stamp image in the bottom corner is from Studio G. I used a sentiment from Flourishes, and Prismacolor Markers. Glitter, 









and Versacolor Chalk ink to stamp the small image was all it took to make this simple card. I also creased the shutter, and colored the back of it so it's 3-D. 

Thanks for looking...I hope you are inspired.


~Bev

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie ... since I don't have your email address I came back over to your blog to 'talk'! Thanks for all your kind words over on my blog ... so glad you came by for a visit! Yes hubby is doing great ... still has some side affects from the transplant but all in all he's good! And yes ... now RETIRED!
    You never sold this stamp???? WHY NOT! I love it! I'll buy one ... it's really cute and I love the sentiment you used with it too! Great coloring ...
    Can't wait to see more of your creation .. come one ... get those juices flowin' and inspire me! HUGS ... 'talk' soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!