Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jeffy's Birthday Card

I love vintage, so I am a real fan of Crafty Secrets stamps. However, my grandson is only 1, not vintage yet, like me...

I random stamped the background, and embossed the chipboard J with black, backing it with cranberry cs from CTMH (I used to be a consultant...many moons ago, so I have tons of "vintage" cs and b&t paper.)

I also used cranberry b&t for the frame.

I love the cute brads from Queen & Co. They came in a nail polish bottle. I bought them about 3 years ago...

The cricket was really an afterthought, and not part of the original design, but isn't that how it usually goes? You make plans and the card design just happens!

His shadow is his image stamped, then colored in with black Prismacolor marker.

This card isn't very vintage, but the stamps and CTMH paper are!

I hope Jeffrey keeps it forever...one can always dream...lol

Thanks for looking, and have fun!

~Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please leave one!