Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sense and Stamp-ability

AHHH...I have enjoyed coloring again. Now, back to my distressing comfort zone.

Using "Pears" from Flourishes, I made a vintage-look card. I used all my favorite techniques, plus some I haven't tried in years.  It's all coming back to me! Oh! I also made some paper flowers!

Here's the card:

I used paper from the valise collection by memorybox. I scraped the edges, then layered on four squares of stamped cs, using a random stamping effect. I chalked the images on these squares, and inked the edges.



I stamped the pears and sentiment on black cs with Versamark, and embossed them with clear powder. I then chalked these images in white. I smeared some Distress Stickles across the image. A torn frame made of old B&T from CTMH, which I brayered with SU River Rock ink, finishes the piece. I also trimmed every piece of this card in  Distress Ink in "Broken China".


Now this is cool...Water distressed paper flowers, easy to make, yet so incredibly different and beautiful. I found the idea here. I attached the bloom with a brad.


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out my gallery...Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please leave one!