Digital Delights' Newest stamps...Hurray! This was such a fun digital stamp image to work with. Here's what I did...
from Digital Delights.
2. I loaded them into Photoshop.
3. I Combined the images into one image.
4. Then I printed them out.
5. I colored them with Prismacolor Penciles and Low Odor Mineral Spirits.
6 I chalked the sky using an old CTMH cloud stencil and SU chalks.
7. I cut out the image, using the "Out of the Box" Technique and my old Coluzzle cutting system, only going around the circle part of the way, then using scissors to cut out the rest of the image.
8. layered the picture on CTMH cardstock, and cutting close to the circle to make a frame.
9. Die Cut the background on white Card Stock using a Spellbinders Embossing Folder .
10. Cut a 6x6 Card out of CTMH cs.
11. Attached four eyelets in the corners of the card.
12. Attached picture to embossed bg and then attached bg to card, using dimensionals.
13. Added bow and gems, both from Hobby Lobby.
And that's how I did it!
I am entering this card in the following yummy challenges:
1. A Gem of a Challenge - New Beginnings
2. Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
3. Crafting for all Seasons - Something New
4. Crafty Creations - Something New
5. Divas by Design - Anything Goes
6. Fresh Brewed Blog - Anything Goes
7. Inky Impressions - Add a Sentiment
8. Little Red Wagon - Bring on the Bling
9. Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
10. The Stamping Chef - Celebrations