Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tea For Me

What a wonderful surprise...a gorgeous teacup and saucer from my dear daughter Sarah and her family: husband Jeff, and sons Noah and Jeffrey!


I was in my golf cart at the mailboxes in our community when I opened it. I called Sarah to tell her how much I loved the gift. George then stopped at the driving range to try out his new Taylor Made Driver, so I just sat in the cart admiring my new treasure.

I took the pics as soon as I got home!


I love the cup...so me! Vintage style with fruit, and gold trim. The spoon is also a gold tone.


The handle of the spoon is a rose...


and inside the cup were cookies and tea. 
This gift comes from an amazing place called, 

But the very BEST part of the gift was the note attached:


Thank-you, family! I love you, too!

~Mom (Gran) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please leave one!