Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cutie Kitties

I was so thrilled to be asked by Sandy at Crafty Secrets if she could put one of my cards on her blog! Then, I was even more excited that she invited me to choose free stamp sets as a thank-you!

Wow...thank-you Sandy!

So, here is my first card made with one of the 2 sets I received...this set is called, Cutie Cats. I had to have it, since I own a Tabby...actually he owns me, if you know anything about felines.


I am entering this card in some challenges:

Designed 2 Delight - CASE challenge (along with a blog hop)
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog - Color!
Celebrate the Occasion - Birthday
Craft Spot by Kimberly - Hot Summer Colors
My Grafico Crafts- Bright Summer Colors

Here is the card I CASE'd at Designed 2 Delight. This card was created by Katie Tate. In case you don't know what CASE  means, it's "Copy And Steal Everything". I tried my best...
Life Is Good
I used my Prismacolor Markers to color this image. A little Gelly Roll Pen was used to highlight the image.
The striped paper is Tres Chic, and the rest is CTMH "vintage"...as I have had it forever!

The label is also from the Cutie Cats set. I embossed with white powder. The lace border is a Martha Stewart punch. Red Ribbon completes the card, to echo the red bow tie.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Bev


12 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for joining us @ CTO Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, and your coloring is awesome! You did a great job CASEing Katie's card! Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Great lift! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AWESOME Bev! Your coloring is AMAZING to say the least ... love the kitty kat card and how you've photographed it! HOW COOL that Sandy contacted you ... she is such a sweetie! I haven't done a lot with my CS stuff of late and I sure do miss that group of ladies! Thanks for inspiration and I'll have to get back into the CS loop!
    OH BTW ... I lost your blog address and was FRANTIC! I finally found correspondence that we had recently and it had it ... Shew! Now it's bookmarked so I can keep up with what you're doing. I've also subscribed and added it to my Google Reader!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, becoming a follower and for your kind, sweet words! I'm so glad we've 'found each other again'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CASE is great. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great CASE of Katie's card. Love your image, so cute, made me laugh about your kitty owning you! So glad you joined the CASE the DT challenge at Designed2Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! So very cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev, this is adorable - I love the primary colors you used. I'm so glad you shared your creativity with us for our D2D Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image, love the fun colors on your adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a super cute pair! I love your take on the card you cased and the eyelets are fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job on these. I love the image on that first card - just so sweet how you've brought it all together. Please consider visiting and play along here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    We would really LOVE to have you!!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. Thanks for following me, and I am now following you as well. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creastions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!