Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Beautiful Reno Pt. 2

If only there were a thing called, "Smelloblogger" you would be able to smell the overwhelming odor of smoke. I don't know if you can see the ceiling stains, but everything was coated with a yellow resin.

The carpeting is supposed to be blue, and the kitchen floor and entryway had vinyl on the floor. I don't know how many times I hit my head on the diningroom chandelier. Notice the small counter in the kitchen "window".
 Here, you can see out lovely pecan flooring, which covers every inch except the bathrooms and lanai, which we got tiled. The entryway lamp and the cabinets are in progress.

Here is the finished product...new lights in the kitchen and everywhere, rug from o.co, furniture from Rooms to Go, and a new front door from Lowes (where else?) The small counter in the kitchen "window" has been replaced with a marble sill, and the walls are all white. All of them. We will eventually paint some accent walls.


I LOVE MY NEW LIVING/DINING/ENTRYWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please leave one!